Climbing in Tuscany and in the surrounding
Climbing in Tuscany is an opportunity to add to your holidays an amazing climbing experience. In Tuscany and in the surrounding regions there are lots of crags for beginners and advanced, including sport climbing, multipitch and trad. We are professional mountain guides based in this area. We know in deep this region and we can select and advice the best exiting experience for you.
- Sport climbing for beginners: € 45 half day, € 75 full day price per person for collective classes. (please send an inquiry to be informed of the next scheduled climbing days)
- Private sport climbing classes (from absolute beginners to experts): € 350 per group of people (from 1 to 2 people); € 400 (from 3 to 6 people)
- Multipitch sport climbing (from beginners to experts): € 350 (1 person), € 200 per person (with two people)
- Classic/trad climbing (from beginners to experts): from € 350 (1 person), from € 200 per person (with two people). The prices may vary depending on the route level.
- Family price: families pay 350€ (two adults maximum)
Where to climb with us
We are based between Liguria, Tuscany (Toscana), and Emilia Romagna. If you are staying in La Spezia, Sestri, Levanto, Varese Ligure, Sarzana, Cinque Terre, Borgo Val di Taro, Lunigiana, Garfagnana, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Appennino Tosco Emiliano, Modena, Lucca, Versilia, Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi, Massa, Carrara, Pisa, Florence or in the surrounding, our proposals are very convenient to you.
However we can guide you also on other climbing spots of Italy including Dolomites, Sicily, Sardinia, Mont Blanc etc.
Our Best Sellers
- Muzzerone (La Spezia), an awesome area on the sea, close to Cinque Terre. Sport climbing and multipitch (up to 10 pitches) are possible here.
- Pietra di Bismantova (Reggio Emilia), an impressive sandstone tower standing out against the green hills of Appennines. Sport climbing and multipitch (up to 6 pitches) are possible here.
- Alpi Apuane (La Spezia, Massa Carrara, Lucca), a small group of mountain with a lot of climbing areas. Sport climbing, sport multipitch and classic/trad climbing (up to 20 pitches) are possibile here. Various crags are near Versilia (Viareggio, Forte dei Marmi)